Zhengdu Screenreader is a new screen reader. It is developed by the developer from China.
Welcome to Zhengdu Screenreader, a software empowering lives through speech! We aim to bring the joy and convenience brought by computers by creating a blind-friendly software: functional, easy, convenient to use!
You might be wondering, if there are so many screen readers to choose from, why
choose this one amongst its competition? The list of notable features is
outlined below. Keep in mind though that this is just a little foretaste of what
you are going to see later.
- Speed of operation: blind people have slower access to computers than their
- sighted counterparts. ZDSR developed an extremely fast speech engine
- increasing the reaction speed by about 300% comparing to its competition. This
- makes ZDSR a perfect choice for people who need to access the information as
- fast as possible.
- Ease of use: ZDSR is built on top of extremely logical and straightforward
- foundation, allowing people of all levels of computer knowledge master the
- product quickly and efficiently, making it possible to install it and start
- Advanced and well-thought functionality: ZDSR has all the functions you need,
- plus many more! With the built-in translation, Optical Character Recognition,
- automatic labeling of controls and plethora of many different features carrying
out even a most advanced task is not a problem anymore.
- Great support for the professional software: Are you a writer, programmer, data
- analytist or an audio engineer? ZDSR has you covered. With its great support for
- the software like Visual Studio, Android Studio, Eclipse, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- and many more the software is not only read perfectly, but also starts being
friendlier to the user with many additional keyboard commands.
As you can see there are many reasons why you should choose ZDSR over any other
screen reading product available on the market.
ZDSR editions and differences between them
The product is available in six different editions. They differ in
functionality, recommended use environment and the method of activation.
them are outlined below with their short descriptions.
- ZDSR Public Welfare Edition: This is the free edition of the screen reader.
It has only the basic functionality required to operate the computer
successfully. Its use is recommended when you need the computer to carry out
only the basic tasks and you do not have the money to buy the higher-end
- ZDSR Youth edition: The most affordable (costing 10 dollars) edition of the
screen reader. It contains basic features like the Public Welfare edition,
plus some useful extras which can boost your productivity. This edition of
the screen reader uses the online activation method, meaning that only the
Internet connection is required to use the program.
- ZDSR Youth Plus Edition: This edition of ZDSR contains many features
available in the highest possible edition. If you do not need support for
the professional software like MS Office or Reaper, this version will most
probably meet your requirements. – This edition of the screen reader uses
the online activation method, meaning that only the Internet connection is
required to use the program.
- ZDSR Youth Pro edition: This edition contains most features found in the
Business Edition, including support for all of the professional software
like REAPER or MS Office. It is missing some advanced and diverse features
such as “Screen Navigation”, but this edition is sufficient for most general
and professional use cases. – This edition of the screen reader uses the
online activation method, meaning that only the Internet connection is
required to use the program.
- ZDSR Business Edition: This edition of the program contains all features
from the previous editions plus some features unique to it, like the
forementioned “Screen navigation”. What’s more this version of the program
does not need Internet connection to function, as it uses a special device
called a Dongle which is plugged in to your computer and serves as the
- ZDSR Local Network Edition: This edition of the software contains the exact
same feature set as the Business edition. The only difference is that this
edition is more suitable to use in schools, libraries, and other public
institutions, as it can be running on multiple computers connected to the
same master computer through the network.
Please keep in mind that when buying the online edition, your license is digital
and can be activated normally, while when buying the dongle version, you receive
a physical product in a box, and since it arrives from China, you might pay
additional import fees.
| Public Welfare version | Free |
| Youth | \$?10
| Youth Plus | \$20 |
| Youth Pro | \$26 |
| Commercial | \$232 |