Hi In this article I will be discussing the trick to get scribd for free.
What is Scribd?
Scribd is a big library of ebooks, audiobooks, podcasts, magazines & news articles, sheet music, documents, and many more.
The huge library of scribd includes ebooks and audiobooks from renowned publishers and independent authors.
Along with that, You can find podcasts, magazine articles, sheet music and documents shared by other scribd users.
You can use scribd on any platform whether it is android, iOS or windows.
Scribd is a subscription based service. You need to signup for its monthly and yearly plan to enjoy its unlimited content. In this article I will give you the trick to get scribd for free.
This trick will be useful to various people who are students or who can’t spend money to purchase it’s subscription.
How to get scribd for free?
After reading all the introduction about scribd now you may be interested to try this service for free. No worries, I am here to help you. Here I have shared 2 tricks which will help you to enjoy this service without any cost.
Please read both tricks and try one which suits you best.
Trick number 1 to get scribd for free
Here is first trick to get scribd for free.
In this trick we will use the default feature of scribd to get the unlimited account.
Scribd provides 1 month trial to the new users.
For this trick to work you should have credit card and PayPal. If you don’t have credit card, you can signup to virtual credit card providers and get a virtual credit card for scribd.
- Visit scribd and Choose read free for 30 days.
- After you click on read free for 30 days link, you will be redirected to the page where you can signup with the appropriate. There you will get various various ways to signup to this service including facebook, google and email.
- Choose the appropriate ways to signup.
- If you choose email to signup then you need to enter your name, email and a strong password to get into this service.
- After entering all the required things, hit that signup button.
- Now you will be redirected to payment page.
- Here you need to enter your credit card or PayPal details to get the 30 days trial.
- After entering all the details and scribd verifies it, you will be eligible to enjoy scribd free for 30 days.
Note: remember to cancel your trial before it ends to prevent possible charge.
This may not be helpful to all people who are reading this article. Most of them may not have credit card or PayPal. Therefore I am sharing another trick to get scribd for free without the use of PayPal or credit card.
Trick number 2: enjoy scribd without credit card and PayPal
Here is the way to get scribd without any payment methods.
follow this trick very carefully to enjoy it.
- Go to get scribd for free
- There you will get Redeem your free 30 days option, just click on that link.
- After clicking on that link you will be transmitted to the signup page.
- If you are a screen reader user then your screen reader may not focus to the signup dialogue box..
- To fix that, just do tab navigation or use your tab key on your keyboard to get into the signup field
- Press tab until you hear “Sign Up or Sign In dialog”
- You will find various ways to signup, just choose “Sign Up with Email”
- Be careful from here.
- In the name edit field, enter any name that you want.
- In the email field, don’t enter your real email.
Use any temp mail services.
I suggest you to use this temporary email service
- Just copy the temporary email that you have generated and pest it on the email field of scribd.
- Enter any 8 character password and click on sign up button.
That’s all, Your account is ready.
No need to add any credit card or PayPal.
You can use this account for 30 days.
millions of ebooks and audiobooks are now in your hand.
If you find this post useful share it with other people and
Subscribe our YouTube channel
Important note for screen reader users
If you lost the focus from the sign up field, do tab navigation until you hear “Sign Up with Email dialog”
You can also use the arrow keys to get to “Sign Up with Email dialog”
After you hear it, hit the enter key.
If you are doing it on phone then, the solution is to swipe to get to that particular field.
here is a video tutorial for the process discussed above.