Grand Theft Accessibility – A Mod to make GTA V blind friendly
Note: I am not the creator of this mod. The official site will expire on March 7, 2022 therefore, I am just
hosting here so that everyone can find it easily.
credit to liam erven
Welcome to the home of the Grand Theft Accessibility mod for Grand Theft auto V.
What does this Mod do?
This mod allows a blind or visually impaired user to do the following.
- Gain location information.
- Get absolute compass headings.
- Get nearby vehicles along with nearby pedestrians and objects.
- spawn vehicles.
- Teleport to different areas around the game world.
- Receive audible targeting tones for pedestrians and vehicles.
- Use basic trainer-like features such as god mode, vehicle god mode, and more.
What Does this Mod not do?
There are a few important things to keep in mind when using this mod.
This mod is only designed for 64-bit versions of Windows. this mod will not work on Console versions of GTA V such as versions for XBox or Play Station.
this mod will not read game menus or make the overall UI more accessible.
This mod is unable to help you play the game from beginning to end.
This mod can not be used on GTA Online due to restrictions put in place by Rockstar games.
At the moment this mod is not able to autopilot vehicles nor can it spawn body guards.
On this page you can download GTA11Y along with some other assorted files.
Before downloading, please
Download the Mod
you can now download Grand Theft Accessibility.
Released on May 30, 2020.
Updated GTA11Y to work with the epic games version of GTA V.
Added a setting to disable vehicle radios.
Added a sound when adjusting the vertical aim while targeting.
Added a sound for aiming at destructible objects while targeting.
Added setting to warp the player into a newly spawned vehicle.
Added human friendly readable hash names for some objects and npc’s. Thanks Daniel.
Both Scripthook V and Scripthook V DotNet are now included in the GTA11Y distribution.
The settings file will now properly initialize if it does not already exist.
Download a Completed Save File
Special thanks to seb2314 for providing this completed save file. you can use it to fully explore the world of GTA V. The file is 100 percent complete, and also contains all weapons and plenty of money.
how do I install the Save file?
Follow these steps to import the save file.
- Extract the save.zip file you downloaded to a folder on your computer.
- Copy both the SGTA5000 and SGTA5000.back files to your clipboard.
- Navigate to Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles.
- You should have a folder made up of random characters and numbers. If not, you may need to run GTA V and start a new game.
- Paste the two files you copied earlier to this folder.
- Open GTA V, navigate to story mode in the main menu, and select it.
- have fun.